Business Continuity Arrangements
SUMS Group is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, visitors and contractors. The company also recognises the responsibilities and requirements placed upon it by Environmental Health and Safety legislation and codes of practice and will adhere to these principles.
SUMS will continue to manage all business activities in complete accordance with the guidelines as provided by The Australian Government Department of Health.
In summary SUMS Management will:
- Closely monitoring official Government sources for current information and advice.
- Ensure all staff are aware and obey the isolation/quarantine periods in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Employees should not attend work if feeling unwell and report any absence to their supervisor in accordance with the SUMS HR Policy Manual.
- Senior management will provide clear advice to employees about actions they should take if they become unwell or think they may have the symptoms of corona virus, in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and state or territory health department.
- Senior management will provide regular updates to all staff about the situation and any changes to organisational policies or procedures.
- Contingency planning to manage staff absences
- Providing staff with information and links to relevant services should they require support.
- Should any SUMS employee be absent from the office due to the Corona virus illness every effort will be made to provide them with meaningful work or relevant workplace training
SUMS employees also have a duty to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and to not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
Staff is reminded to always practice good hygiene and other measures to protect themselves and other against infection. This includes:
- Washing their hands often, with soap and water, or carrying hand sanitiser and using it as needed.
- Covering their mouth when coughing or sneezing, but not using their hands to do so.
- Seeing a health care professional if they start to feel unwell.
- If unwell, avoiding contact with others (including shaking hands or other touching, such as hugging).
SUMS at client sites
- Where SUMS Group staff is working at client sites, they will need to fully comply with all client protocols.
SUMS works remotely
- SUMS Group working culture embraces flexible working that delivers freedom and choice of where and how to work for our people.
- We have the ability for our people to work remotely if required.
If you have any questions or need further information about SUMS Group response to COVID-19, please contact us.: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information Online:Margrethe Ingemann