Customer Engagement and Program Coordinator
SUMS is working to improve how businesses, organisations, schools and councils across Australia more sustainably manage their water and energy use, and we need your help to make it happen.
At SUMS we believe we all have a responsibility to utilise our resources wisely. We are a passionate and bold SME at the forefront of an exciting and quickly changing sustainability industry, delivering data monitoring and analysis technology to the people on the ground.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who loves teaching others and is looking to gain experience in stakeholder engagement, communications and program management.
The Customer Engagement and Program Coordinator will create essential tools and resources needed to support new and existing customers. This role will see you develop strong working relationships across industries and stakeholder levels to deliver meaningful outcomes in utility management and environmental sustainability.
This role offers a balance of large projects the successful candidate can own and be proud to see through to completion, as well as important technical and administrative tasks integral to the success of major programs.
Key Responsibilities/Projects Include:
- Engagement and learning programming for participants of the City of Sydney’s Smart Green Apartments Initiative
- Ongoing, annual customer engagement strategy
- Multi-media training, on-boarding and support collateral
- Administrative and program support, incl. data entry and account record management
This candidate will work across SUMS with Operations, Marketing and Key Account Managers, and will report to the Sustainability Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented and proactive, with a proven track record of successfully completing projects individually or in a group. The candidate will also have experience within a customer-facing role and proven customer satisfaction.
You will be/have
- Business, marketing or communications degree preferred
- Highly articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience within a customer-facing role
- Proactive, must work well independently and as part of a team
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or similar)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Understanding of business sustainability programs preferable but not essential
- Technical understanding of energy or water usage preferable but not essential
- Experience with Database Management, Salesforce or similar CRM preferable but not essential
Our team is full of people who love to learn, think creatively, solve problems and push the boundaries of what we can achieve. We value:
We offer competitive remuneration, flexible hours and professional development opportunities that suit your career goals.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to Katie Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘[Your Name] – Application for Customer Engagement and Program Coordinator Role’.
In your cover letter please demonstrate a time when you successfully taught someone something new.
Duration: Part-time (negotiable hours), 6 month contract with option to extend
Sector: Utilities, Sustainability
Location: Belrose, NSW
Salary: Negotiable plus 9.5% Superannuation
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Applications Close: Sunday 25 February 2018 at 11:59 PM